This is a neat little game. I like it.
Have you played the demo? Please let us know what you think!
“Shepherd” is a 2.5D platformer game about a little girl looking for her sheep. This is a calm, meditative experience, a tale about the beauty of small details. There is no death or violence in this realm, but prepare your mind for challenging puzzles, stubborn creatures, and hidden treasures.
Music by the amazing Dániel Eklics and Hanna Cseri
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I've only just seen the artwork/graphics for this game and I can't wait to try it out, it looks amazing!
hey, thanks :) :)
This is a very old demo, We're working hard on a new version, I hope you will like that one too!
Any possibility for a downloadable build?
Beautiful game. Looking forward to hear the background music as well.
We got to play your game over the weekend! We LOVE this game! The art and graphics are so good. The demo left us wanting more! The game seems pretty polished already. Below are some specific feedbacks:
* The graphics were beautiful!
* The grass/weeds in the foreground were lovely! Nice touch making them sway as you walk by.
* The main character is super cute, and the sounds they make are perfect :-D
* The game gets very laggy in some sections, usually when the camera zooms out really far. It seems to happy more near the color painting areas (where you walk through the colors and it smears on the background). The FPS drops to like 5 FPS (playing this on a very good PC with NV Turing card, so I don't think it's that).
* We love how the treasures are positive messages. This was a really great touch!
Looking forward to the full game so much! Take care
Hi, thank you so much for your detailed feedback! Very happy you like our progress with the game. Yes, dropping FPS is a problem we're already working on, there will be a new build soon that will hopefully fix this problem.
Thank you for taking the time to play the demo and write your feedback!
Grey blurry background.
Empty loading bar.
5 minutes later, no progress made on loading anything.
You might want to look into that. Maybe provide a downloadable option as well as the browser-based version?
Hey, thanks for letting us know! Yes, unfortunately, a good internet connection and a relatively good computer are needed for this demo. We are working on the solution :)
epic it beautiful game
Thank you! We can’t wait to show you the full game.
Love it! It is much more fun that the usual fast-paced platformers. This looks beautiful
A really good game with amazing graphics and soundtrack, I definitely recommend it and I can't wait for the full version!